This week’s #primedchat is going to be… “Does guided reading work?”
We decided completely undemocratically, by show of ‘twitter hands’, but next week we’ll organise a proper vote.
This weeks possible topics for discussion were:
– Lesson observation
– New SEN codes of practice
– Preparing for the new Curriculum – esp how schools are approaching – projects/topics,some standalone subjects? Also CPD req to support NC
– Thoughts on the new History curriculum
– Generally something positive and uplifting!
– how do people using EYFS as a role model throughout school?
– Does guided reading work?
Please comment below if you have thoughts on these topics and others you would like to discuss in the future.